Hanoi (25/06/2012) – Private and public sector leaders from the country will convene at the Shape the World Conference in Hanoi on 16 August 2012 to discuss strategies and review challenges facing Vietnamese brands as a new world order emerges.
This fourth edition of the conference, which will take place at the Melia Hotel, Hanoi, will gather 300 business leaders from Vietnam and around the region.
With Europe in turmoil and a US economy still struggling to find its feet, Asian economies now play a bigger role in driving sustainable growth globally. However, while Asia is expected to serve as a growing market for consumer products, few Asian brands are near the top league of brands.
To lead the future, Asian companies must catch up in terms of creating intellectual property, developing unique business models and designing new experiences.
“This conference acts as a platform for promising Asian leaders to re-imagine their business models and find relevant partners in order to achieve a sustained competitive advantage,” Lawrence Chong, CEO at Consulus, said.
Organised by Consulus, the Shape the World Conference ’12 Vietnam will explore the following issues:
- Trends and challenges affecting the rise of Asian brands and Vietnamese brands;
- The development of a new generation of Asian leaders.
- Organisational strategies to enable collaboration and innovation.
- The role of the public sector in nurturing the growth of Asian brands.
- Fresh strategic perspectives derived from an integrated business and design approach.
“It is very important to involve policy makers in this conversation and allow business leaders to learn from a diverse group of talents such as designers, thinkers and innovators,” Chong said.
The panel of speakers comprises the following:
- Ms Vu Hanh Nga, CEO, New Peaks Real Estate Service
- Mr Vu Thanh Son, CEO, Hapro Group
- Ms Mai Trang Thanh, President, Honeywell Vietnam
- Mr Lawrence Chong, CEO, Consulus
- Ms Helena Pham, Senior Manager, Vietnam, Consulus
After the speaker presentations and panel discussions, the following interactive workshops or Brand Labs will be held in the afternoon:
- Brand Lab 1: Leadership Strategy – Continue the conversation with panel speakers and develop new strategies to help Asian leaders rethink their business models and dominate the future.
- Brand Lab 2: Organisational Strategy – Learn how an authentic purpose is crucial to building a sustainable brand and enhancing business innovation and performance.
Leaders from government, business and non-profit sectors, including senior management from multinational corporations and small and medium enterprises from Vietnam, are expected to attend.
To hear what others have said about our conferences and seminars, please go to: https://www.consulus.com/category/seminar-testimonials/
Interested parties may register online or email email@example.com for assistance.
To receive more information or to arrange interviews with speakers, please contact Ms Helena Pham at +84 3555 5206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shape the World conferences have gathered more than 4,000 delegates from around the region since 2005. The conference was launched in Singapore and has since been introduced to fast-growing economies such as Vietnam. The inspiration was simple. While there were numerous branding forums about strategy and tactics, there was none about the role of Asian brands in shaping a new Asia and how a new mindset needs to emerge to truly lead. We organized the Shape the World series in 2009 in Ho Chi Minh and in 2011 in Hanoi. More than 400 delegates have benefited from the experience. And now we back again in 2012. You cannot afford to miss this opportunity. www.consulus.com/seminars/stwcvn12/
Consulus is an organisational brand consultancy with business design and design for business capabilities. We believe that a brand guided by purpose, supported by unique business model design and communicated through a distinctive experience can truly shape the world. Through an inside-out approach we build brands that attain longevity. Together with an inclusive and integrated people development strategy, we help nurture sustainable brand cultures. We have served B2B, B2C and public sector organisations in 17 cities from New York to Singapore since 2004. To date we have been involved in complex million-dollar projects in fastgrowing sectors such as banking and retail. www.consulus.com
Senior Manager, Vietnam
Consulus Pte Ltd, Hanoi Office
20Fl, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 3555 3206