The principal consulting solution of Consulus and the world’s first 3-in-1 transformation program covering business, human resource and design.
Many companies struggle with innovation because their organisational models operate like old cars running on diesel. To innovate or go faster, they need to be retrofitted with new navigation systems (Redefine Business Purpose), change their engines (Redesign business and organisational models) and adopt a new chassis (Redesign brand experience). This is what we help organisations to do, to help them in this transformation from the inside-out, so as to become effective vehicles of innovation for the 21st century.
This solution helps companies review their organization’s business model before providing solutions in business, organization and brand to transform it to achieve higher growth.
Tweet this: Without transforming leaders and redesigning internal approaches, an organisation cannot profit from innovation.
360° research approach
When business specialists and designers conduct research together, they gain extraordinary insights into organisations. We look at business models, organisational culture, customer relationships and brand experience, leaving no stone unturned.
Most company cultures are poorly designed to bring about collaboration and creativity. With the purpose model as a reference point we train internal teams, help redesign policies and corporate practices to establish a unique organisational culture.
Unique purpose model
Combining a statistical approach with creative thinking allows us to help companies identify a sustainable purpose model. This purpose acts as a strategic reference point and helps to guide the business model, company culture, succession plan and brand experience.
Unique design experience
We see design as a means to an end. It should not be decorative but must help frame the narrative of the brand. Guided by the purpose model, we design unique visual identities, languages and environments to help brands stand out and connect with stakeholders.
Applied in 20 cities for a decade
The PurposeCore programme has been deployed in businesses, government agencies and non-profit organisations in 20 cities throughout the Asia-Pacific.
- Declining profit margins
- Inability to retain talent
- Caught in price wars
- Lack scalability
- Lack innovation
- Time for Succession Planning and Implementation
- Change of business model
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Clarity of purpose
- Enhanced organisational culture
- Higher growth through business model design
- Differentiated brand experience
- Business and Design Research
- Purpose Model Design
- Organisational Culture Design
- Business Model Design
- Portfolio Review and Reorganisation
- Leadership Development Programmes
- Brand Messaging Strategy
- Brand Experience Design
10 Rules to Innovate from the Inside-out
If you are a Business-to-Business Company
- Holistic business review, with recommendations on your business model and future opportunities
- Strategic workshop with key management for leadership alignment
- Proposed strategic roadmap, based on renewed strategic focus
- Proposed visual identity, based on clarified business purpose
If you are a Business-to-Consumer Company
- Identify possible areas for branding to have an impact on revenue
- Enhance revenue opportunities through reorganization for better collaboration and effectiveness
- Strengthen perceived value and raise margins through better retail and marketing experience and implementation