Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages
Transformation of a Catholic University with Purpose and Unity
Solidifying the Organisational Purpose
To help the University rediscover and strategically develop on its charismatic foundation.
Redesigning Business Model for future growth
To develop new approaches to redesigning the university model to ensure that it is future-ready.
Shaping the next generation of Leaders
To enable the University to shape graduates who are purpose-driven, creative, competent and global-ready.
- Strategic Planning
- Organisational design
- Human capital development
- Innovation methodology design
- Marketing communications
We chose Consulus out of so many consultants because they have passion and purpose which is very rare and as Wenzao needs to rediscover purpose, we picked Consulus as our partner.
- Conducted a 360 review and audit including a review of internal documentation on processes and practices, observation studies, organisational surveys and in-depth interviews with various key internal and external stakeholders
- Conducted 14 focus group interview with students, alumni, staff and industry partners
- Conducted 23 face-to-face interviews with top management and 44 interviews with the academic and administrative staff.
- Facilitated 3-day strategic retreat with 60 top and middle management personnel
- Facilitated leadership retreat with over 50 top and middle management personnel
- Conducted professional development training with over 200 management and academic staff
- Conducted career discovery workshop with over 30 students Strategic Initiatives
- Developed a custom-designed problem-solving method, the Laurel Method, to be used in developing new solutions that will impact university and student life
- Developed and designed the Wenzao-Ursuline leadership Centre initiative to govern the transition and development of the new organisational culture
- Developed the Wenzao-Ursuline Leadership Ascension Programme for career planning and progression for staff personal development.
- Designed an operational plan and roadmap for the Wenzao Global Centre, a global education and language training centre to extend the university’s reach globally
- Designed a learning and co-creation experience space in Wenzao, the Wenzao Future Work Lab, an interactive exhibit and assessment centre to develop skills that the students would need to thrive in their future work and careers.
- A new brand and visual identity, including a redesigned logo, new tagline and the development of new design assets for branding purposes (website wireframe and sitemap, wall stickers, parking tags, university hoodie and shirts, stationary, etc)
- Developed a corporate identity manual and brand story messaging kit containing the new brand inspirations, rationales and guidelines for use.
Ready for your company to make waves in the industry?