Inspiring a smile in the minds of mummies in South East Asia
Business Model Design
To develop a new business model that could enable the company to move into adjacent industries for higher margins by harnessing existing channels and identifying new opportunities.
Operations and Process Design
To design a new scalable operational model that can support the new business model through process redesign.
To redesign and develop a new and well-managed brand experience that reflects the vision of an innovation-led corporation in order to enhance the company’s reputation and corporate value, and enable better monetisation from the development of brand assets.
Location: Asia, Singapore
Type of solution: PurposeCORE
Client: Mummys Market
Year of completion: 2020
- One-to-one interviews with the top management team and 5 head of department / senior executive team
- Focus group interviews conducted with Mummys Market’s 39 end-customers
- An online staff survey was conducted with 31 representative responses collected
- An external communication audit was conducted to examine Mummys Market’s messaging approach and effectiveness across major channels, including website and social media.
- A process audit was conducted based on fairs to examine the operational efficiencies of Mummys Market.
- A creative impact and experience audit was conducted to examine Mummys Market’s identity and retail experience in Singapore.
- Facilitated a 2-day strategic retreat with the participation of top management and head of departments on the new business roadmap, new brand portfolio and new brand name.
- Designed a customised set of strategic documents and standard operating procedural documents to equip the Mummys Market team with the tools to execute the new strategic operational roadmap
- Conducted 2 strategic planning workshops and training with key management staff on the application of a strategic planning approach and integrating performance indicators to their respective strategic plans.
- Created a custom-planning tool that helped Mummys Market team confidently and quickly adapt as Covid19 hit
- Developed a proprietary Standard operating procedures (SOP) manual to enhance internationalisation and scalability
- Developed a full brand identity system including design of new creative assets, new web and application design, strategic marketing and communications approach, and Corporate Identity guide.
- Strategic Planning
- Business model design
- Human capital development
- Operational Process/SOP/workflow design
- Marketing communications
Ready for your company to make waves in the industry?