Transform to champion GREEN Refrigeration
One major potential impact from Consulus is our proposal for Greenland Technology to champion GREEN Refrigeration which will be future of refrigeration business in ever increasing ESG awareness in Singapore. However, Greenland has to first re-establish their operation efficiency and overcome manpower challenges before they can embark to pursuit higher purposes.
Greenland Technology is in refrigeration business providing air-conditioning services for commercial and industrial users in Singapore. In mid 2021, Consulus was asked to look into the business strategy of Greenland and also at some point being considered to run the business developer at the strategic level.
Business Impact Review
Conducted a 360 review and audit including a review of internal documentation on processes and practices, work flow analysis, impact surveys with various key internal and external stakeholders, including customers and partners, and sales analysis by industry and by offering.
Business Innovation Strategy Roadmap & Engagement Plan
With the comprehensive understanding of Greenland as a business in the APAC market, Consulus facilitated a one-day Business Innovation Strategy workshop for the top management team of Greenland to co-create the long-term strategy for growth and higher business value, and to map out priorities of actions to transform into a sustainable and scalable business model through purpose and unity.
Redesigned key operational and sales processes
Streamlined some of the processes, including installation SOP, business development process, sales tracking and projections.
New brand identity & Put up a pitch deck for their marketing
More importantly, we helped to update the brand identity and applications to match up with the brand value of Greenland as perceived and recognised by customers and suppliers. We also put together a high level strategic business plan that takes into consideration their strengths and weaknesses, more weaknesses than strength in the case of Greenland.
- Strategic Planning
- Financial modelling
- Business Model design
- Operational Process/SOP/workflow design
- Marketing communications
- Sales process design
- Conducted 360 degree research, including desktop industry research, Management interviews, Online Staff Survey, Online Customer Survey, Online Supplier Survey, Brand Visual Audit
- Conducted Review of the firm’s past sales records
- Performed projected financial modellings, including Revenue Statement, P&L statement
- Redesigned business model
- Reorganised service portfolio
- Redesigned operation process and SOP
- Developed 7-year Growth roadmap
- Conducted 1-day innovation strategy workshop with key management personnel
- Developed new visual identity, tagline and identity visual language
- Design brand applications: corporate stationery
- Design brand applications: website user interface
- Design brand applications: uniform
- Reorganised content and designed Business Development/Sales Kit
Ready for your company to make waves in the industry?