Chip Aik Aluminium
Create infinite possibilities with aluminium for a better living environment
Facing the rise of alternative suppliers (China & India), strong industry price competition, declining margins and difficulty in maintaining revenue targets, management team of ChipAik engaged Consulus to help the company define a new space for value creation so that they can move up the value chain, remain competitive, create value above price and be able to attract more talent for future growth.
- Development and implementation of a new business model to harness existing channels and identifying new opportunities to move into higher-margin markets
- Business design of a new operational model that can support the new business model, internationalisation and overseas expansion roadmap through new consulting process and system redesign.
- Formation of digitalisation strategy and development of digital product co-creation platform to increase business competitiveness.
- Definition of clear strategic rationales, framework and processes to build up new digital business capabilities and competencies for Chip Aik.
- Development of a unique methodology to guide value-creation processes regardless of business activity.
- A new and well-managed brand system which reflects the reputation of a knowledge consultant and as an industry standard-setter.
- Training of key staff of Chip Aik so that they can grow and manage the business and operational units strategically and effectively.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Model design
- Innovation methodology design
- Sales process design
- Conducted 12 interviews with management, staff, customers and partners
- Launched 3 surveys for staff, customers and partners, including the Unity4.0 audit
- Conducted analysis of sales and key operational processes
- Conducted competitive market study on the regional aluminium industry
- Developed 2 strategic tracks for business transformation direction
- Developed business strategic roadmap and digitalisation strategy
- Facilitated a two-day interactive workshop with 12 persons from the management team and Staff
- Detailed out digital platform business and technical requirements, with proposals of tools for integration
- Formulated new digital and data-focused brand strategy, developed new digital assets, brand guidelines and communication tools
Ready for your company to make waves in the industry?