In an Age of AI, a more purposeful humanity matters. So, if you want a personal wayfinder journal to design your purpose and create a master plan, here it is.
Backed by 20 years of helping executives from Fortune 500 companies, small enterprises, and Non-profits in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, the journal features a proprietary PersonalCORE Method from Consulus.
*My Masterplan* is currently available exclusively in Singapore. For international buyers, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
371 in stock
My Masterplan - Design your purpose and master your growth
In an Age of AI, a more purposeful humanity matters. So, if you want a personal wayfinder to design your purpose and create a master plan, here it is.
Backed by 20 years of helping executives from Fortune 500 companies, small enterprises, and Non-profits in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, the journal features a proprietary PersonalCore Method from Consulus.
The visual design of the journal is inspired by the interior of the Pantheon in Rome, a 1900-year-old structure and one of the largest free-standing domes in the world, truly an Architectural Masterpiece.
The book features this interior on its high-gloss white cover featuring a triangle of purpose in gold, which is the PersonalCore method that calls for being intentionally purpose-driven, resulting in a masterpiece. The book contains 10 discerning sections to help you think through holistically.
The best gift you can ever give anyone is to help them discover their purpose and fulfill their potential as a Masterpiece.
A purposeful experience
My Masterplan is your precious me-time, a deeply personal experience to discern your being and shape your doing. In an age of AI, billions are being spent on training AI to think, how about us? How are we devoting quality time to better shape our being to direct our doing?
This journal is a result of 20 years of accompanying leaders and executives. It is a creative approach applied by leaders and executives from large firms to social enterprises. It calls for examining your values, beliefs, capabilities, and how you intentionally spend your time.
In the hustle and bustle of today's fast-paced world, finding your true self and becoming a changemaker can seem like an elusive dream. That's where "My Masterplan" steps in, offering a unique and creative experience designed to help you uncover your purpose and shape your journey of change.
- PersonalCORE Method: Developed over 20 years by Consulus, a global change-by-design firm that has worked with multinational companies, global leaders, and universities, the PersonalCORE methodology is at the heart of "My Masterplan." This applied method has empowered CEOs, Managers, and Executive Directors to make crucial decisions and is now available to everyone to guide individuals in shaping their personal journeys.
- Purpose-driven Questions: "My Masterplan" is a series of purpose-provoking questions that have been applied successfully in Fortune 500 companies and esteemed universities, particularly in the United States. These questions prompt introspection, allowing you to delve deep into your aspirations, values, and ambitions.
- Decelerate for Clarity: In a world that constantly moves at breakneck speed, losing touch with what truly matters is easy. "My Masterplan" encourages you to slow down, giving you the mental space to think creatively about your life, career, and family decisions.
- Purposeful Gift: Are you clear about your purpose and master plan? "My Masterplan" makes for an exceptional gift. Whether for a friend, family member, or colleague, you can share the gift of self-discovery and purposeful impact with those you care about.
- Support and Community: As you embark on your journey of self-discovery and purposeful living, know that "My Masterplan" comes with ongoing support. You can choose to write your Masterplan with a course that will be available in Singapore and Rome in 2024. A series of stories and personal tools will be launched in further updates. You can also join the changemakers network to support one another.
Just like the Pantheon in Rome, which was designed with purpose, become the masterpiece you are meant to be.
Hardback | 148 x 210 mm | 50 pages