“The purpose of Consulus Philippines is to shape the rise of the Philippines through purpose and unity in innovation.”
Solutions that we provide.
- Business Transformation Solutions – PurposeCORE 80% 80%
- Personal and Team Leadership Transformation Solutions: LeadershipCORE 80% 80%
- Place Economy Transformation and Branding – PlaceCORE 40% 40%
- New Experience Concepts – ExperienceCORE 40% 40%
- Digital Strategy – DigitalCORE 40% 40%
Our work includes
Shape more leaders of unity globally to contribute to sustainable economic development and business success.
Transform the business models of companies through purpose and unity through the Consulus PurposeCORE solution to shape companies that are inclusive and innovative.
Transform township and city development with purpose to shape sustainable communities.
Country Director for Consulus Philippines
About Gino Bulan
- Designed a marketing planning process for LR Imperial (a subsidiary of United Laboratories).
- Managed the Acquisition of Pharmaceutical company in the Philippines for Lupin Ltd.
- Strategic and Marketing Planning for Multicare Pharmaceuticals Philippines.
- Awarded Excellence in Project Management in Novartis Asia Pacific for Implementing a new distribution model.
Excellence in Innovation Award by Sanofi Global (2017) for implementing an novel go to market strategy through a private-label branding partnership with Mercury Drug Corporation.
Senior Consultant, Consulus Philippines
About Len Villa
Over 20 years of Human Resource Management experience gained from 2 multi-national companies, both with strong presence in the Philippines and around the globe. Experience evolved from individual contributor/specialist roles to HR team leadership position. Over the last 18 years, HR experience ranges from specialized HR functions such as recruitment, training, compensation & benefits, labor and employee relations, has developed to handling matured and strategic HR roles such as HR business partnership and Talent Management. In the last 5 years has grown to handle strategic initiatives from succession planning, senior leadership coaching and culture change initiatives enabling business growth, to effecting organizational transformation.
Top skills developed over the past years
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership Development, Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Change Management & Transformation
- Culture Building
- Stakeholder Management & Transversal Collaboration
- Planning and Execution
- Business Partnering
- Remuneration and Rewards Management
- Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Employee Engagement
- Labor Union Management & Collective Negotiation
- Performance Management
Let’s talk about shaping the world together.
Health City Novena – Where Healthy Life is Central
Active promotion of preventive care is important to boost the health of Singaporeans. Coupled with the increasingly complex healthcare needs with Singapore's growing and aging population, how can hospitals and health developments decrease the negative connotations the...
BIBD: Bruneian At Heart
Formed by the merger of Islamic Bank of Brunei and Islamic Development Bank of Brunei in 2005, Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) sought to develop a sustainable business model that would help serve the financial needs of all Bruneians and become Brunei's largest...
ROS: In depth. On point.
In the Oil & Gas sector, dominated by big players and multinational companies, smaller enterprises experience greater difficulty rising up the value chain, and are subjected to pressures such as increasing labour costs and shrinking margins. As Rotating Offshore...
SureCatch World Rides New Waves
What's next for a company that has been established for over 50 years with a relatively strong performance? In any industry, failure to continuously improve and innovate means getting drowned out by competition. SureCatch World did not stop innovating despite its...
FotoHub: Finding Success in a Sunset Industry
At the turn of the 21st century, the photo printing industry faced a game-changing situation. Photo-printing labs that have served consumers by merely producing good quality prints quickly diminished as digital technology was brought to market and consumers chose to...
Country Spotlight: The Rise of Asia’s South
For more than two decades the growth story in the region has been focused on East Asian countries such as Japan, China and South Korea. In last five years however, South and Southeast Asian countries have become more prominent. With the rise of the south, the Asian...