“The purpose of Consulus Philippines is to shape the rise of the Philippines through purpose and unity in innovation.”
Solutions that we provide.
- Business Transformation Solutions – PurposeCORE 80% 80%
- Personal and Team Leadership Transformation Solutions: LeadershipCORE 80% 80%
- Place Economy Transformation and Branding – PlaceCORE 40% 40%
- New Experience Concepts – ExperienceCORE 40% 40%
- Digital Strategy – DigitalCORE 40% 40%
Our work includes
Shape more leaders of unity globally to contribute to sustainable economic development and business success.
Transform the business models of companies through purpose and unity through the Consulus PurposeCORE solution to shape companies that are inclusive and innovative.
Transform township and city development with purpose to shape sustainable communities.
Country Director for Consulus Philippines
About Gino Bulan
- Designed a marketing planning process for LR Imperial (a subsidiary of United Laboratories).
- Managed the Acquisition of Pharmaceutical company in the Philippines for Lupin Ltd.
- Strategic and Marketing Planning for Multicare Pharmaceuticals Philippines.
- Awarded Excellence in Project Management in Novartis Asia Pacific for Implementing a new distribution model.
Excellence in Innovation Award by Sanofi Global (2017) for implementing an novel go to market strategy through a private-label branding partnership with Mercury Drug Corporation.
Senior Consultant, Consulus Philippines
About Len Villa
Over 20 years of Human Resource Management experience gained from 2 multi-national companies, both with strong presence in the Philippines and around the globe. Experience evolved from individual contributor/specialist roles to HR team leadership position. Over the last 18 years, HR experience ranges from specialized HR functions such as recruitment, training, compensation & benefits, labor and employee relations, has developed to handling matured and strategic HR roles such as HR business partnership and Talent Management. In the last 5 years has grown to handle strategic initiatives from succession planning, senior leadership coaching and culture change initiatives enabling business growth, to effecting organizational transformation.
Top skills developed over the past years
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership Development, Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Change Management & Transformation
- Culture Building
- Stakeholder Management & Transversal Collaboration
- Planning and Execution
- Business Partnering
- Remuneration and Rewards Management
- Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Employee Engagement
- Labor Union Management & Collective Negotiation
- Performance Management
Let’s talk about shaping the world together.
CEO of Consulus speaks at Economy of Communion Asian Congress 2016
CEO of Consulus, Mr. Lawrence Chong, has accepted the invitation to share insights at the Economy of Communion Asian Congress 2016 at Mariapolis Peace, Tagaytay, Philippines from 25 - 29 May. The Congress will provide a platform for entrepreneurs, professors, young...
WB Land: Capturing the vision of tomorrow’s property market
Malaysia continues to attract foreign direct investments while enjoying healthy domestic demand fueled by low borrowing cost and attractive loans from banks. Amid overpriced developments in Johor Bahru, WB Land is well poised to serve the needs of both end-users and...
Solve Asia’s Unity Problem
The Crimean crisis certainly weighed on the mind of President Obama as he made his way through Europe. It was interesting then, that on the sidelines of the nuclear summit, he took the time to play peacemaker between two important allies in the East: South Korea and...
Creating Lasting Moments in Retail
myVillage at Serangoon Garden is seen as a neighbourhood service mall by the inhabitants of the Serangoon Garden area, with many locals visiting it on a regular basis for necessities and dining. The mall is also not situated near the major transport terminal of...
Exploring the Tapestry of Identities through Video Stories
The Columnist interviews Beth Katz, Founder and Executive Director at Project Interfaith, an organisation committed to growing understanding respect and relationship among people of all different faiths and beliefs and cultures. A big part of their work recently has...
myVillage: Engaging Shoppers and Building Loyalty
In the information age of today, attracting and retaining the attention of the consumer has become the marketer’s number one goal. Brands want to be able to build an identity that is memorable and relatable. myVillage understands that the key to achieving this is...