Experience Design and Communication
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Zuzana Turlíková is a Senior Consultant at Consulus. Designer, Researcher, and Lecturer with background in Product Design and Team Leadership.
Her professional career is build upon 3 pillars: education, design projects with value, and public spaces. Beside working for Consulus, she is a university lecturer leading a Design Studio for incoming students. She introduces students into the design process focusing on development of their both hard- as well as soft-skills.
Her research area includes innovation and shift in education that resulted in co-creation teaching content of several courses and its implementation to the learning process.
With this purpose, during 10+ years of experience and through design and education, she has shaped lives of a new generation of designers, SMEs, NGOs, and her municipality..
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD50 Mil. Revenue impact
- Zuzana has served global clients such as Škoda Auto, Plastic Omnium, Vectary, and regional clients including Slovak University of Technology, Slovak National Museum, Seesame, ÚĽUV (Centre for Folk Art Production), Città Nuova Publishing (SK), Foliovision, and many others.
- Her work with these companies involved design and marketing research for their clients, development of visual identity, campaigns and communication, exhibition design and bespoke interior design and customer care.
- Region of experience: Middle and South Europe, North America.
- Master of Art: Product Design. Faculty of Architecture and Design, Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava
- Artis Doctor: Teamwork in Design. Faculty of Architecture and Design, Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava
- Awards: National Design Prize of the National Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises 2011
- Patents: children playground elements SLON and OPICA; children game PLEXESO
- IDEOU Certificate: Leading for Creativity