Passion, Creation, Innovation
Humanitarian and NGO Lead
Senior Consultant at Consulus Europe
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Yoanna-Maria is a Senior Consultant devoted to adding a touch of harmony to organization, coordination, and communication systems. She has excellent critical communication and organizing skills with extensive experience in management, building systems, and sustainable processes in addition to creating trainings and courses.
Her studies were related to the psychomotor development and have worked 5 years in both disability detection and rehabilitation. After that, she created and managed her own business for 10 years and has been working in the humanitarian field for 5 years, dedicating her time to the creation of assessment processes and trainings, disaster risk management. In addition to psychomotor therapy, her professional experience reached different domains from which: marketing, sales, hospitality, humanitarian diplomacy and consultancy.
Through her career, Yoanna-Maria created her company but also 2 stand-up comedy shows, several events and is now writing a book on the thoughts of a perfectionist.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Yoanna-Maria has served the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement for five years, starting by the Middle East. Her works include Assessment process in 4 languages for worldwide use (guide, templates, lessons learned); Training in 4 languages for worldwide use (agenda, guidances per session, presentations, exercises, templates); Packs containing technical material about disaster and crises preparedness in 4 languages meant to be used by a large number of people whatever is their background and without the need for further support; Guidance on adapted processes for remote trainings and assessment processes in 4 languages; and Mapping of stories and recommendations for an organization’s financial sustainability.
- Region of Experience: MENA, America and Africa.
- Diploma in Humanitarian Diplomacy – Diplo Foundation and IFRC (2019)
- Bachelor of Sciences in Psychomotor Therapy – Université Saint Joseph – Lebanon (2007)
- 5 spoken languages: Arabic, French, English, Greek, Spanish