Panels, Prism, Rays
Deputy Director for Design
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Vincent Chee is Deputy Director for Design at Consulus. Vincent is part of regional design team in Consulus and is responsible for visual research, identity and visual language development, environment design, packaging design, and online experience design.
Prior to joining Consulus, Vincent was a key artist and designer in leading agencies including Singapore Red Cross Society, Juita Entertainment, Noah Ark Children Magazine, and Common Extract.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD340 mil. Revenue impact
- Vincent has served regional firms such as TSG, enCity, Sun Electric, Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages, GCN, Goodrich Global, Bake King, Systech Group, Teo Garments, Chip Aik, OETEO, Saradise, Mac’s Music School, BOVE (Spring Maternity), Mummys Market, PDC3. His work with these firms involved the development of the visual identity, visual language, retail experience design, and event identity.
- To date, the identities that Vincent has worked on are launched in Singapore, Laos, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
- Recipient of multiple design awards, including Singapore Good Design Mark (2018), Danang Landscape Design (2016), Deego Toys Character Design (2012), Teelocker Childhood Dreams T-shirt design (2011), YTL Climate Change Short Film (2010), Selangor Turf Club Horse Transformation (2010)
Bachelor of Design (Majoring in Multimedia Design), Raffles Design Institute Kuala Lumpur
- Bachelor of Design (Branding), Raffles College of Higher Education (Kuala Lumpur)