(PSCMC) by TUV SUD PSB Cert: SCMC-1710-P0178
Senior Consultant at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Certified as a Professional Singapore Certified Management Consultant (PSCMC) by TUV SUD PSB, Steven works with SMEs in Singapore on business and brand transformation, for capability development and internationalisation. Having worked a lot with various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore, Design Singapore Council and Economic Development Board of Singapore.
Certified Areas of Expertise:
1. Branding & Marketing (Brand Strategy and Communication)
2. Business Model Transformation
3. Human Capital Development (HR Practices, Measurement of Core Values Practice, Talent Management, Learning & Development)
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD$2.2 BN Revenue impact
- Steven served Global MNCs namely SmithKline Beecham, Danone, Kellogg’s, Yeo Hiap Seng, Pepsi, Asia Pulp & Paper (Paseo), Uniliever (Walls) & Singapore Food Industries, Dairy Farm/Hero Group, FitzPatricks, Cold Storage, Shop N Save. He was the lead consultant in Retail strategy & implementation and People development for regional firms such as Saradise, Goodrich Global, CPG Consultants, Mummys Market.
- Steven is not a career consultant but a professional with on the ground leadership experience having led the business in FMCG in one of South-east Asia’s largest market, Indonesia. He has revived loss-making business due to inefficiencies, corruption and poor systems. He has the experience of building large middle management teams to drive business performance.
- Region of Experience: South-east Asia, South-Asia and North America
- Bachelor of Science (Economics), Honours Degree in Management Studies (University of London)
- (PSCMC) by TUV SUD PSB Cert: SCMC-1710-P0178