Visionary, Relevant, Professional
Community Engagement & Institutional Relations
Consultant at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Sindavanh Manivong is a Consultant at Consulus. She has 13 years of experience working in the financial service sector. She specializes in Private and Corporate Services, Custodian Services, and Treasury Dealing in Foreign Currency.
Sindavanh is a strong believer in gender equality. For her, greater gender equality can empower women and she wants to contribute her part in enabling every woman to determine their own life.
Sindavanh is the lead consultant for Consulus in Laos.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape institutions
- Sindavanh served local financial institutions, including BCEL Commercial Bank. As the senior advisor at Finance Biz Consulting, she advised high net worth customers to develop better investment decisions.
- She coordinated and facilitated several workshops for a pharmaceutical factory in Laos, PDC3.
- Region of Experience: South East Asia, Oceania
- Master of Applied Finance, Newcastle University of Australia.
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting, Swinburne University of Technology Australia.