Star, Compass, Think
Organizational Design & Culture Development
CEO at Consulus Sri Lanka
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Shiraz Latiff is a CEO at Consulus Sri Lanka. He has over 25 years of experience in Strategic Business Design & Optimization, and Marketing Consultancy.
Shiraz was trained on Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt with emphasis on process re-engineering and innovation in the service industry to improve end-to-end customer service delivery.
He is the lead consultant for Consulus Sri Lanka.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD1.1 BN Revenue impact
- Shiraz has served leading corporates and global brands in Sri Lanka, like Dilmah, LOLC, Hewlett Packard, and HSBC.
- Region of Experience: Southeast Asia, South-Asia, Europe and North America.
- Chartered Marketer, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at Bradford University School of Management, MBA at Postgraduate Institute of Management (USJ)
- Keynote speaker at World Social Marketing Conference, Canada (2013)
- Past Chairman of The Chartered Institute of Marketing Sri Lanka