Cultivator, Integrator, Communicator
Research and Strategic Communications
Deputy Head for Strategic Perspectives at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Rebecca Teo serves as Deputy Head for Strategic Perspectives in Consulus.
She is responsible for research and strategic communications and develops strategic content for organizational design.
She also serves as a key support person for Consulus global network of consultants based in 16 countries in terms of their research and strategic needs. She has been involved in the development of Consulus projects in US, Europe and Phillippines.
She has facilitated workshops for corporate sales development and strategic planning retreats for non-profit organization and foundations.
Rebecca has experience using a combination of systems thinking approaches to help diagnose organizational challenges and to design solutions to help businesses through challenging circumstances. She is also skilled at conducting research and organization systems review, including analysis of financial stability and operational efficiency.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD2.20 mil. Revenue impact
- Conducted research, data collection, and analysis of customer flow patterns and customer flow management systems.
- Used systems thinking methodology to conduct organizational structural diagnosis and developed solutions for increased organizational efficiency and long-term financial stability.
- Mapped sales processes and developed sales toolkits to improve the efficiency of the sales process, increasing monthly revenue by 160%.
- Rebecca currently designs and implements business communication plans and is involved in the development of business and brand strategy that focuses on enabling organizations to thrive sustainably.
- Rebecca has worked on Wenzao University of Taiwan, GCN of Italy, Mummys Market and Chip Aik in Singapore.
- Region of experience: Asia, Europe, Americas
- Bachelor of Science Management, First-Class Honors – Cass Business School
- International Foundation in Business Economics – INTO City University of London
- Member of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- Certified as a Professional Singapore Certified Management Consultant (PSCMC) by TUV SUD PSB