Equilibrize, Culture, Fusion
Project Management & Community Engagement
Partner at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Rawi Ahmed is a Partner at Consulus. He has more than thirty years of project and production management experience in McGraw Hill USA, McGraw Hill Singapore, Syntax International, Octogram Singapore, OM Creative.
He specializes in project management, effective and efficient management, putting in place values-based management system, and ensuring compliance and transparency.
Rawi is active in community work, contributes his time serving the Muslim community through the mosque sector.
He also serves in Singapore’s Chua Chu Kang and Hong Kah North Inter-Racial and Religious Confidence Circle (IRCC), a local inter-faith platform to promote racial and religious harmony to strengthen social cohesion and support the SGSecure movement.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape SGD$1.1 BN Revenue impact
- Rawi advised and led project management for consulting projects in Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam, DST (Brunei), NUS, IE Singapore, Ministry of Home Affairs, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, NUH, Ocean Tankers, PDC3 in Laos, Brunei local companies under DARe Elevate program.
- Active volunteer of a committee that provides strategic management advisory to religious institutions in Singapore, namely Al-Khair Mosque, and led setting of direction for Siglap Kampong Melayu Mosque, Assyakirin Mosque, and Ar-Raudhah Mosque.
- Region of Experience: Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America.
- Professional Diploma in Leadership and People Management
- Key appointment holder of Al-Khair Mosque Singapore and helped raised $34.5 million to finance activities of the mosque from 2007-2020 and the mosque’s upgrading programme.
- Vice Chairman of Al-Khair Mosque Singapore for term 1/08/2021 to 20/04/2024.