Owl, Rock, Trapeze
Internationalisation & Global Expansion
Country Director – Brazil
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Pedro has more than 30 years of experience in business development, sales & marketing, company recruitment and customer service.
He has served clients from Government related, such as MINDEF (DSTA) to private companies, from F&B to Logistics companies, printing to hardware companies, banks and automotive industry in South-Asia region, covering Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong and Indonesia.
Pedro joined Consulus in 2021 and currently serves as Country Director for Consulus Brazil.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Implemented full suite solutions integrating Industrial Automation and Logistics and Transportation for the logistics sector, food and beverage industries, banks, printing. His roles involved in providing offer preparation including conceptualization of solution design, offer negotiation, contract negotiation, project management and after sales services.
- Saw the incorporation of a “Representative Office” to a company in 1998.
- Region of Experience: South East Asia, Brazil.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master in Business Administration.
- Certificate “Microsoft Project 2010”
- Certificate “Risk Management Level 1 and Level 2”
- Attendance “Power Negotiation”
- Attendance “Understanding Contract Law for Non Legal Executives in Business Contract Writing” and Workshop in “NEW Incoterms 2010”
- Attendance “Applied Psychology in Negotiation”
- Attendance “Effective Supply Chain Management”
- Certificate “Risk Management Course” Attendance “High Power Negotiation”
- Attendance “Essential Customer Service Skills & Strategies”
- Attendance “Appraisal Interview Techniques For Better Employee Performance” and Attendance “Effective Business Writing Skills”
- Certificate Performance “Marketing Management”, Ngee Ann Polytechnic