Passion, Purpose, Pride
Maria Linda S. Villa (Len)
Organisational Development & Strategic HR
Senior Consultant at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Len Villa is a Senior Consultant at Consulus.
She has about 30 years of Human Resource Management and Organization Development experience gained from 2 multi-national companies, both with strong presence in the Philippines and around the globe. Experience evolved from individual contributor/specialist roles to HR team leadership position. Her experience ranges from specialized HR functions such as recruitment, training, compensation & benefits, labor and employee relations to organization development.
She has developed to take more mature and strategic HR roles such as HR business partnership and Talent Management. In the last 10 years, she has grown to handle strategic initiatives from succession planning, senior leadership coaching, and culture change initiatives enabling business growth by effecting organizational transformation.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD1.1 BN Revenue impact
- Designed and implemented Culture of Performance for Sanofi PH
- Implemented Sanofi Global HR Transformation at country level
- Evolved company culture through values initiatives & employee engagements
- Pursued Sanofi’s Inclusion, Diversity and Gender Balance program
- Initiated Adaptive Leadership Development Program for Sanofi in partnership with AIM & HBS
- Designed and facilitated team development for Sanofi Consumer Health Care
- Designed and facilitated business planning for ROHM Electronics.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor in Accountancy
- Facilitator for Sanofi’s Young Talent Development Program, EVOLVE
- Facilitator for Sanofi LEAD 360 Degrees Program