Anchor, Torch, Sail
Real Estate Development & Management
Head, Integrated Developments at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Lawrence Peh serves as Head, Integrated Developments at Consulus, in the strategy aspect.
He has over 25 years of regional management experience, particularly in real estate development, property management, and assets management.
He has experience in managing multi-stakeholder projects and partnerships and has facilitated corporate valuation workshops.
His hands-on experience includes supervising a building material manufacturing operation in Indonesia, running a listed property development company in the Philippines and in Thailand. He had directly managed township development and a wide range of projects including commercial, retail, and residential properties in various regional countries.
Lawrence is an activist for the social good. Since 2016, he chairs the Advisory Council of a Hanoi-based NGO – Center for Counseling, Research and Empowering Community, and is also on the Vietnam Steering Committee of Alpha International.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD3.3 BN Revenue impact
- Lawrence was a key Consulus consultant for a large Master plan project in Indonesia. He also worked on a Sarawak Development Project which involved working with different stakeholders on sustainability projects and a business strategy and valuation project for a Vietnamese Construction firm
- Lawrence has served regional firms such as Hong Leong Bank, Vietnam International Township Development Company (a subsidiary of Perdana ParkCity Group – the property arm of Samling Group, Malaysia), GuocoLand Vietnam, T.C.C. CapitaLand Bangkok, Keppel Thai Properties in Manila and Bangkok. His involvement with these firms contribute to higher development value and receipt of regional prestige awards such as Asia Property Award and Golden Dragon Awards for Best Housing Architectural Design, Best Architectural Design in Vietnam.
- Regional Experience: Asia
- MBA from Murdoch University in Western Australia under the Australian Equity & Merit Scholarship
- First Class Honors Bachelor Degree in Construction & Management from University of Reading in England
- Diploma (with Merit) in Building Construction from Singapore Polytechnic