Pantheon, Compass, Garden
Group CEO at Consulus Global Network
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Lawrence Chong is the CEO and Co-founder of Consulus. A recognized thought leader in Innovation and Strategy.
He is a regular speaker at global events and has spoken at Innovation by Design, World Marketing Summit, World Brand Congress, Business of Design Week. He is a featured Columnist on innovation, branding, and design for Asian businesses. He is a featured thought leader on the largest professional network, LinkedIn and is followed by 400,000+ professionals.
His insights appear regularly in regional media such as the TheEdge, Radio 93.8, Business Insider, Marketing, Business Times Singapore, VTC (Vietnam), Doanh Nhan Sai Gon (Vietnam), CafeBiz (Vietnam), Ceylon Today, Brunei Times.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape SGD$5.4 BN Revenue impact
- Lawrence has served global clients such as MTU Asia, SONY, Tokio Marine, Saradise, regional firms such as Cyclect, Fast Flow, Goodrich Global, Teo Garments, Mummys Market, Saradise, CDL, DST Telecoms, national financial institutions such as Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam, healthcare institutions such as National HealthCare Group, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, HealthCity Novena, public institutions such as IE Singapore, CAAS Pakistan, Ministry of Communication – Brunei.
- Region of Experience: South-east Asia, South-Asia, Middle-East, and North America.
- Raffles Design Institute – majoring in Design and Marketing
- Past President of Design Business Chamber Singapore 2009 – 2013
- Recipient of the World Designomics Award in 2012
- Judge for Singapore Prestige Brand Awards, 2003, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Judge for Singapore SG Mark – Singapore’s award for design, in 2015, 2016