Tree, Sky, Water
Chartered Financial Analyst
Senior Consultant at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Krešimir Ružđak is a Chartered Financial Analyst experienced in private equity and corporate finance. He is also the Founder and Managing Director of EDGE Advisory since 2018.
He is a reliable professional expert with more than 15 years of experience in investing, strategic management and financial advisory in an array of industries.
Krešimir possesses vast experience in managing projects in different industries and life cycle phases. In particular, this relates to debt and equity financing, M&A activities, feasibility studies, etc.
His experience has been acquired in occupying management positions in investment banking industry for 8 years and investment fund industry for 10 years.
Krešimir is a senior consultant for Consulus Croatia.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD1.7 BN Revenue impact
- Prior to 2018, Krešimir held several positions in an array of industries, namely as Deputy President of the Supervisory Board at Zagreb-Montaža, Member of the Supervisory Board at Dalekovod (which is publicly listed company at Zagreb Stock Exchange and leading regional EPC company for transmission lines); Member of the Management Board at Nexus Private Equity Partneri, Head of Structured Finance at Privredna banka Zagreb, Equity Relationship Manager at Zagrebačka banka
- Region of Experience: Europe
- CFA Institute, Chartered Financial Analyst, Investments and Securities (2000 – 2003)
- Faculty of Economics, University in Zagreb, Business Administration and Management, General (1995 – 1999)