Rock, Water, Chronical
Kwan Mun Yew, Kannon
Senior Consultant at Consulus
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Kannon Kwan is a Senior Consultant at Consulus. He is responsible for conducting strategic research and analysis on user engagement and experience practices. He has facilitated design thinking and customer engagement methodology workshops for banks and educational institutions.
He is also responsible for designing strategic customer engagement processes and brand research in addition to carrying out visual expressions of the brand.
Prior to joining Consulus, Kannon lead design teams at regional and local firms including Imagique Studios, Visual Media Works, Ceris Media, Capital Stride/Midfield Realty.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD220 mil. Revenue impact
- Kannon served multinational brands such as Microsoft Visual C++, Nokia, Canon (Ixus & printer), Samsung (TV), Clarins, 7up, Suntory beer.
- He serves as the logistics and project manager role for Consulus clients in Brunei such as BIBD, SPHI, Globex Global, Sabli Food, Mr Bakers, Tasconi Pizza, Pan&Wok, XimplyChris, ISY; in Singapore: social entrepreneurs such as Innervate Fitness, Beam&Go, School of Concept.
- For regional firms such as Mummys Market, Wenzao University, Teo Garments, Saradise, Mac’s Music School, H&L Supermarket group, Titanium Management Sdn Bhd, PDC3 Laos, ISCOS Singapore, PUKU Singapore, KHI (Kota Harapan Indah), his work involved the development of visual identity applications, including stationery, marketing collaterals, and video commercials.
- To date, the identities that Kannon has worked on are launched in Singapore, Malaysia, China.
- Region of experience: Asia
- Raffles LaSalle International Design School, majoring in Multi-media Design