Purpose, Relation, Present
Marketing and Communications
Senior Consultant at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- BRAND EXPERIENCE
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Hrvoje Lovrić is a Senior Business Consultant devoted to making organizations, technology, communication, and processes serve people.
He has excellent communication and networking abilities and extensive experience in Telecom, Energy and Education sectors, and experience in EU Funding applications.
After many years of a professional career covering mainly domains of creating and implementing marketing and sales strategies, working as a lecturer at the graduate study of Entrepreneurial Management, since 2020, he dedicates himself intensively to company, community, and leadership consulting, networking, and thought leadership.
After studies at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing and later Master of Science in Economics, MBA, University of Zagreb, Croatia led him into organizations such as Croatian Telekom, Optima Telekom, and Helb Engineering.
He currently serves as Country Lead for Croatia at Consulus.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD323 mil. Revenue impact
- While serving in various roles in telco industry (1998-2009), Hrvoje has worked with leading consulting companies and currently is responsible for design and application process for EU funds.
- As Project Manager for Business Intelligence and Competition Analysis he worked with A.T. Kearney and McKinsey & Company and in Marketing Dept. for the CRM Siebel implementation supported by Capgemini Ernst & Young.
- Region of Experience: EMEA
- Designs and implements a Digital enterprise Strategy, Competitive analysis, Business Models (for the Energy company).
- Lecturer at VERN Business School, for “Business Analysis and Controlling” Program: Entrepreneurial Management – graduate study.
- For Telekom companies – responsible for Strategy of external and internal communications, with main achievements: successful issuing and listing bonds and stocks at IPO.
- International social projects and activities coordinator in Focolare, for topics of Youth empowerment and Economy of communion local projects.