Magnet, Warrior, Light
Organizational Development and Systemization Lead
Partner at Consulus
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Helena Pham is the Partner of Consulus Global and Managing Director of Consulus Vietnam. She is a featured Columnist on Innovation Culture, Leadership Ascension and Branding for Asian businesses. Her insights appear regularly in Vietnam media, including Saigon Entrepreneurs – Doanh nhan Sai Gon and Business Forum – Dien Dan Doanh Nghiep.
She is recognised as a leading woman leader and is a member of HNEW (Hanoi Association of Woman Entrepreneurs).
She is trained to be a global coach and she works with global experts such as Tony Robbins (Performance Coach), Robert Kiyosaki (Investment), Blair Singer (Sales & Leadership).
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD$3.2 BN Revenue impact
- Helena served large firms such as Yusen Air and Sea Service and LG Electronics in brand and marketing roles. She was the lead consultant for corporate strategy, organisational development, marketing strategy for major regional brands such as SONY, Saradise, Cyclect, Fast Flow, Omega Integration, Rotating Offshore Solutions, DST, Tan Tock Seng, Spring Maternity, governments such as Danang (Vietnam) and Ministry of communications (Brunei), social enterprises under raiSE Singapore, and local brands such as GDC Group, enCity, Systech Trading
- Region of Experience: South-east Asia, South-Asia, and North America
- MBA, majoring in Marketing at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Former Deputy Head of Training at Hanoi Association of Woman Entrepreneurs (HNEW)
- Vice President of Nanyang Technological University Alumni Association, (Hanoi Chapter), 2011-2019
- TEDex Speaker, 2019
- Member of Judging Committee for Communications & Marketing Award, Stevie Award, 2019
- Chairwoman, Industry Advisory Board for RMIT Vietnam in Hanoi, 2018 – present
- Co-chair of Accreditation Commissions, Economy of Communion in the Asia Pacific, 2021 – present