Climb, Welcome, Horizon
Education & Social Impact
Consultant at Consulus Italy
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Giulia Pongiglione is a Strategy Consultant based in Italy. She studied Economics but she has a life-long passion for education and personal development.
Giulia has worked in the nonprofit sector, dealing with Non-Formal Education projects, both in Italy and in France. Together with her colleagues, she planned educational activities and projects, involving youth and empowering them. She’s experienced in international youth projects and in social inclusion.
Managing educational projects is a way for Giulia to put together her studies and her passion, to have a positive impact on society and to live the values of the Economy of Communion.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Giulia has been working in the nonprofit sector for 4 years, dealing with the management and implementation of Non-Formal Education projects for youth and has run projects in different European countries.
- She has run and participated in projects with other youth workers, to improve the quality of future projects and to have a wider social impact.
- She was the scientific curator and then referent of “Mostra SCiC”, the first multimedia exhibition of Social and Civil Economy and the Economy of Communion.
- She has been active in the nonprofit sector as a volunteer for around 15 years, both in national and international organizations.
- Region of Experience: Europe
- Master in Economics and Management (Foundations and Perspectives of a Culture of Unity), Sophia University Institute, Italy (2017).
- Degree in Economics, Università degli Studi di Genova, Italy (2014).
- 4 spoken languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish.