Love, Empathy, Present
Caroline Mary Antoine Al Haddad
Experience Design and Communication
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Caroline Al Haddad is a Business Solutions Consultant in the services field. She worked with numerous companies to understand their current situation and challenges and to propose the needed enhancements, TO-BE processes, and needed systems to overcome their pain points and optimize their work.
Passionate about understanding the big picture and finding solutions to problems, she dedicated her time to enhance her skills and deepen her knowledge of human behavior and needs to better serve her surroundings.
Caroline is fluent in English, Arabic, Italian and French.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Implemented solutions that shape USD50 mil. Revenue impact
- Primary consultant in a large number of projects covering sales, customer service, marketing, HR, purchasing, commerce, services, and operations.
- Some of the sectors Caroline worked with: Retail, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Telecom, Services, HR, Wellness centers, Education, Tenants management, Medical, Events management, Hotels, Hospitals, NGO, Health.
- Countries of experience: Lebanon, Gulf, KSA, Tunisia, Cyprus, and Canada.
- Landing a consultancy project in Canada & conducting 3 months of consultancy
- Implementing business solutions systems for companies in the MENA region
- Al-Marsat Leadership Program Attendance certificate in collaboration with Sophia University institute, Loppiano Italy
- PMP training by Amideast American NGO
- SCRUM project management workshop by SCRUM Arabia
- Microsoft “Train the trainer” training
- Microsoft CRM Sales, Marketing and Services Training
- “Solving the customer mystery” workshop (learning sales & buying styles)