Compass, Mirror, Atom
Retail Banking and Wealth Management Lead
Head of Banking and Finance Transformation at Consulus Vietnam
- ORGANIZATION MODEL
- BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Ashwani Gupta has over 23 years of rich experience in general management while transforming complex businesses and operations, managing strategic projects, and driving business growth for the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Enterprise Mobility, and Real Estate industries.
Ashwani offers subject-matter consulting to improve core competencies of the business, pertaining to corporate and business strategy, design thinking & innovation, financial modeling, P&L management, process re-engineering, portfolio management, wealth management, sales efficiencies and productivity, network expansion & channel management (including digital and agency channels), audit, compliance, and operational risks.
Ashwani is the Head of Business Transformation (BFSI) at Consulus Vietnam, and firmly believes that Vietnam holds a huge potential and upside for everyone to be benefited in times to come.
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Built and Implemented solutions that shape a more viable, profitable, and sustainable banking model
- Ashwani has served leading corporates and global banking institutions in Vietnam, Myanmar, India and UAE like Maritime Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, BNP Paribas, HSBC. During his involvement with these firms, he won several prestigious awards/trophies given-away by the senior-management including the CEO in various award functions held in Paris, Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, Bali and India to recognize exceptional performances and significant contribution. He was the lead consultant for corporate strategy, business valuation and investment strategy for major regional brands such as GDC Hanoi, Mindfi, School of Concepts, BeamAndGo
- Region of Experience: Asia Pacific
- MBA (Full-time) from NTU-Singapore; Ranked among Top 10 Universities in the world (QS World University Rankings® 2016/17)
- Also studied at U. C. Berkeley, Wharton, and MIT Sloan in the USA.