Shaping Leaders of Unity in an Age of Disruption
A set of creative courses and programmes to help leaders and leadership teams rethink their role, gain new skills and learn how to unite their organisations to navigate future challenges and be effective in Industry 4.0.
Personal Leadership Development
3-day experiential course in Tuscany, Italy for global professionals and leaders serving in private and public sectors.
Team Leadership Development
4-day leadership course for a leadership team of 10-15 persons to learn new perspectives in business and creative approaches from the premise of unity.
3 Things a Leader Need for the New Age
Leaders need to first realise their own purpose so as to help others do exceptional work
Leaders need to be able to bridge differences, welcome diversity and bring people together for common action
Leaders need be willing to develop themselves before helping others in their development
According to the World Economic Forum, by 2022 the top skills needed for jobs of the future will be analytical thinking and innovation, active learning and learning strategies, creativity, originality, and initiative. The HERO leadership competency model we use for GLUEC equips leaders with these
HERO of our time
HERO is the competency model that we apply to all our leadership development programs
Our courses and programmes adopt a creative thinking and experiential approach to engage and bring out the best in each leader.
We then help leaders understand new perspectives of building teams for sustained success today.
- Regardless of the development program offered, what will it take for learning and development to occur?
- What experiences and practice must the leader have to be able to grow and implement new leadership skills?
- How will he or she measure the results? This is the stage in which Transformation occurs.
We have solutions for different needs, from personal, to team and for corporate development
- are concerned about the present and future
- are seeking innovative solutions to complex problems
- want to help shape a more unified world with sustainable economies
- are interested in advancing their leadership skills for the new age
- Leaders who wish to meet other key leaders from around the globe who share common goals, ideals, and vision for the future
Leadership Ascension Programme
a customized solution for companies that wish to develop an internal leadership development and shape succession planning for key members of the enterprise. This is a highly customized programme for companies of different industries. If you like us to submit a proposal, send your request to:
- A comprehensive review of the state of your talent development programme
- An assessment process of promising managers
- A comprehensive assessment design for career and leadership progression
- A comprehensive leadership development programme which includes the participation of top management
- Includes coaching by Consulus consultants who will help the internal team to implement the programme
Speak with Jim Funk, Global Head for Leadership Transformation
Connect with Jim on LinkedIN
Jim Funk, Global Head of Leadership Transformation at Consulus, is a recognized expert in leadership development.
With over 30 years of experience, including an executive role in a large healthcare organization in the U.S., Jim has personally coached senior leaders, physicians and professional contributors in a variety of roles.
He has designed and delivered leadership formation and development programs for senior leaders across the U.S. to strengthen and transform them to be at their best and achieve superior results.