Learn a creative way to bring people together for the future! Come for this weekend session in October!
COMING COURSE DATE
25 – 27 October, 2019
Developing Leaders for Industry 4.0
To prepare leaders in business and organizations with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to navigate the challenges of today’s world and remain competitive, impactful, profitable and viable in this age of disruption for the fourth industrial revolution.
A 3-DAY EXPERIENTIAL WORKSHOP IN TUSCANY, ITALY FOR GLOBAL PROFESSIONALS AND LEADERS SERVING IN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTORS
According to the World Economic Forum, by 2022 the top skills needed for jobs of the future will be analytical thinking and innovation, active learning and learning strategies, creativity, originality, and initiative. The HERO leadership competency model we use for GLUEC equips leaders with these
HERO of our time
HERO is the competency model that we apply to all our leadership development programs
Leaders who attend this course will be able to:
Become Leaders for a New Age
Learn to be a leader for the new age, and to apply the principles of transformational,
Gain New Perspectives
Learn New Approaches for Strategy
Learn how to plan and work strategically and innovatively to achieve desired objectives and sustainable growth in this age of disruption for the fourth industrial revolution
Build Unity in a Divided World
Leverage influence to build unity and create new solutions in an increasingly diverse and disunified world through building relationships and effective conflict resolution
Discover Purpose, Values & Vocation
Examine and refine their personal and professional purpose, values and vocation as a leader, and create a plan for their ongoing formation and development
Network with Like-hearted Leaders
Who should attend?
- Leaders who are concerned about the present and future
- Leaders who seek innovative solutions to complex problems
- Leaders who want to help shape a more unified world with sustainable economies
- Leaders who are interested in advancing their leadership skills for the new age
- Leaders who wish to meet other key leaders from around the globe who share common goals, ideals, and vision for the future
Global Leaders for Unity Executive Course (GLUEC)
How to build unity
The afternoon will be dedicated to the realities of conflict all leaders face, and how to build relationships and skills for mastering conflict and leveraging it for good change (Relational Dynamics). Participants will take an assessment to reveal their preferred conflict style.
GLUEC Faculty Bios
Jim Funk, M.S., SPHR, SHRM-SCPJim directs leadership transformation world-wide for Consulus. He is a recognized expert in the development of leaders at all levels, and in the strengthening and transforming of individual leaders and leadership teams to be at their best.
more about Jim
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Purdue University (USA)
- Certificate in Organizational Development from National Training Labs (USA)
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional designation
- Over 30 years of experience in leadership roles
Paolo Frizzi, Ph.DDr. Paolo Frizzi is the director of the Center of Research and Training “Sophia Global Studies” and serves as Regional Director for Europe and Americas at Consulus. He is a thought leader on global trends, Industry 4.0, inter religious and intercultural engagement. He specialised in the role of diversity in integrative and unify processes within organizations and societies.
more about Paolo
Lawrence is the co-founder and CEO of Consulus. Lawrence is a featured speaker at global events such as Innovation by Design, World Marketing Summit and World Brand Congress. Since 2003, he has spoken to more than 8,000 people in over 30 countries on how companies can innovate through unity and shape the world. In 2016, he spoke to 1390 people in 5 countries in Asia and Europe.
Global Leaders For Unity Executive Course (GLUEC)
5% Early Bird Discount will be applied to registrations before 20th Feb 2019
- Course fees
- Airport Transfer
- Workshop venue
- Customized tour to locality
- Accommodation and meals for 4 nights
- Certificate from Sophia University Institute
- Transportation to and from the hotel and Sophia University Institute
- Facilitation by trainers who come from different disciplines, nationalities from both Consulus and Sophia University
Tuition does not include:
- Airfare and transportation to Florence, Italy. It will be the responsibility of participants