Shape the World with us?
When you know that your work can change a company’s destiny, unite a community around a rewarding purpose or help find its true identity, is it still just a job or a mission?
It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to journey with the world’s future movers and shakers. By helping them make their mark on history, you would have also made yours.
If you are interested in applying for the listed positions, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, stating the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Address to: Head of Talent Management at Consulus
- Research, develop business plans and creative strategy
- Perform statistical analysis, provide recommendations based on analysis
- Design, plan and implement creative communication activities
- Support clients’ business or marketing managers, if applicable
- Adhere to a strong code of teamwork ethics and professionalism
- Manage project logistics and deadlines
- 6 months probation
- A diploma/degree in Business or Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office applications but preferably comfortable with Mac OS and iWork (Keynote, Numbers and Pages)
- Proficient in performing statistical analysis using MS Excel
- Able to work independently and lead when needed
- Have an understanding of marketing research, business management, human resources, communications and/or business design strategy
- Strong command of English in written and conversational form.
- Past Experience in account management, media relations management is preferred.
- Passionate to ‘Shape the World’ with us through business design
- This position is only open to Singaporean and Permanent Resident of Singapore only – applies to Singapore office alone.
- Develop strategic design solutions
- Develop research framework and conduct design research
- Present design concepts to clients
- Execute design proposals and produce graphic, digital artwork
- Develop design solutions for Consulus related products and services
- Contribute to design-related content for Consulus publications
- Conduct presentations to the public pertaining to design
- Assist in the presentation of seminar materials
- 6 months probation
- A diploma/degree in Visual Communications or Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Knowledge of web design is a plus
- Able to work swiftly and efficiently, even under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Singaporean or PR preferred (applicable to Singapore-based post)
If there were two things I took away from my time with Consulus they would be, one, having empathy for fellow colleagues — the Consulus culture was one that emphasised strongly on openness and honesty within the team. From weekly ‘Circle’ sessions — where everyone was allowed and encouraged to share openly about their thoughts and feelings — to annual retreats that saw Consulities share constructive criticism with one another, an open and honest culture was very much a fundamental building block of Consulus.
The second thing I learnt is how important it is to find the purpose of what you’re doing. It could be a new UI you’re trying to roll out, or even a task that has been handed to you, ask yourself, ’What exactly am I trying to solve here? Is the task going to contribute to the overall purpose of this project?” This helps to center your focus and identify very clearly what your goals are. Your team will also thank you, especially when you have to work across teams and functions within an organisation. Three years on and two jobs later, I still find this to be the single most important method I use as a product manager.
This year marked a milestone in my personal journey when I co-founded Moonwork coworking space in Hanoi with some of my friends. And more than ever, I realise that it was my great happiness to have the opportunities to learn meaningful knowledge as a Consulite years ago. I really experience & apply beliefs and values that guided every Consulite in running my business.
More than ever, I understand how important Unity, Humility, Leadership, Professionalism are in shaping the culture of an organisation as well as the future of a business. Thank you for everything!
Thank you for the month that I’ve spent at Consulus. Walking in the first day, I was extremely nervous and had no idea what to expect. I was immediately greatly warmly by Vincent and Kannon. I dived straight into the projects, especially Saradise, which were engaging and had high learning curves.
Most importantly, I learned so much from the way you conducted yourself as a leader. How to walk away from shady ideals, always being honest, the process of affirming and improving. Thank you so much for this opportunity, it was a great experience!