DigitalCORE™ is about implementing a balanced approach with a preference for the role of persons and help companies transform and thrive in the digital economy
At a glance
Get a clear view of the technical skills and domain knowledge gaps of your workforce
Identify untapped digital transformation opportunities for innovation breakthroughs
We help you implement a clear map to transform your current business to thrive in the digital economy
The purpose of DigitalCORE™ will be to collaborate with our clients to identify their digital training requirements for their staff and assist them to formulate a Digital Transformation Strategy to determine how Digital Technology may create value for the business.
We fundamentally believe that people should not be replaced by IT Technology merely to reduce the workforce. The professional skills and domain knowledge of their staff are the most valuable asset to the organization. Therefore, it is important to empower the staff to work on the Digital Transformation project to redesign their existing business processes.
The aim of the Digital Transformation project is to collaborate with our clients to respond effectively to the situation where digital disruption challenges are impacting their business.
Turning Victims into Victors of Digital Disruption
Find out more about our UNIFY methodology
Our method involves the following
- Reviewing the impact of digitalisation on their industry and business
- Determining the level of digital skills and domain knowledge of the current workforce
- Raising Digital Technology awareness through technical training to enable the workforce to understand the benefits of deploying Digital
- Designing a balanced digital and human transformation roadmap to ensure innovation and growth
- Implementing a Human-centered Digital Transformation Strategy, Roadmap and Solution Development Approach
- Leveraging on Digital Technology Solutions such as Cloud, Big Data, Virtual Reality (VR), Social Media and Mobility online services to empower human development
- 4 – 8 weeks depending on size of organization
- This consultancy includes Assessment Report in terms of business and organisational impact
- 4 weeks.
- This consultancy includes Digital Transformation Strategy, Organizational Redesign and proposed implementation.
- This is the implementation section and our team will be involved in the redesign and help guide the process of transformation.
(*) T&Cs apply.
For a discussion on what the DigitalCORE can do for your company, please email:
DigitalCORE™ Global Team
Global Head, Digital Transformation
Michael Dai has 29 years of experience in technology and digital transformation working in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, China. He specialises in IT Transformation such as Cloud Technology, IT Infrastructure, Complex Application Systems, Digital Solutions based on Messaging, Internet Portal & Mobile Apps and Enterprise Security.
CEO of Consulus Lanka
Director for Strategy
Head, China and Creative Strategies