Shape the World with us?
When you know that your work can change a company’s destiny, unite a community around a rewarding purpose or help find its true identity, is it still just a job or a mission?
It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to journey with the world’s future movers and shakers. By helping them make their mark on history, you would have also made yours.
If you are interested in applying for the listed positions, please e-mail your resume and your Shape the World essay to email@example.com, stating the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position: Strategy Associate (Singapore)
- Research, develop business plans and creative strategy
- Perform statistical analysis, provide recommendations based on analysis
- Design, plan and implement creative communication activities
- Support clients’ business or marketing managers, if applicable
- Adhere to a strong code of teamwork ethics and professionalism
- Manage project logistics and deadlines
- 6 months probation
- A diploma/degree in Business or Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office applications but preferably comfortable with Mac OS and iWork (Keynote, Numbers and Pages)
- Proficient in performing statistical analysis using MS Excel
- Able to work independently and lead when needed
- Have an understanding of marketing research, business management, human resources, communications and/or business design strategy
- Strong command of English in written and conversational form.
- Past Experience in account management, media relations management is preferred.
- Passionate to ‘Shape the World’ with us through business design
This position is only open to Singaporean and Permanent Resident of Singapore only
Position: Design Associate (Singapore and Hanoi office)
- Develop strategic design solutions
- Develop research framework and conduct design research
- Present design concepts to clients
- Execute design proposals and produce graphic, digital artwork
- Develop design solutions for Consulus related products and services
- Contribute to design-related content for Consulus publications
- Conduct presentations to the public pertaining to design
- Assist in the presentation of seminar materials
This position is only open to Singaporean and Permanent Resident of Singapore only – applies to Singapore office alone.
- 6 months probation
- A diploma/degree in Visual Communications or Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Knowledge of web design is a plus
- Able to work swiftly and efficiently, even under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Singaporean or PR preferred (applicable to Singapore-based post)
Phone: +65 6293 9495
Address: 120 Lower Delta Road, Cendex Centre, #13-05/06, Singapore 169208