Shape the World™Consulus is a global innovation and design consultancy with business management and multi-disciplinary creative capabilities. We help companies, governments and non-profit organisations achieve sustainable growth by redesigning their organisations, business models and experiences.
- Why is Verizon paying US$4.8 bln for the struggling Yahoo? – Consulus comments on Marketing Magazine
- The demise of the California Fitness brand – Consulus comments on Marketing Magazine
- Is SGX’s credibility threatened post the major outage? – Consulus comments on Marketing Magazine
- The Columnist | Issue 32: Unity, The Key to Innovation and Growth
- World Cities Summit: Unity for Liveable and Sustainable Cities
In this issue, learn how you can achieve innovation and growth through unity at the corporate level, and how we, through building unity, can make the places where we live and work more livable and sustainable.
The Columnist talks to Mr. Larry Ng, currently serving as Managing Director of World Cities Summit, and Group Director (Architecture & Urban Design Excellence) at Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) Singapore to find out more about the current pressing urban issues and what should be done to make cities more liveable and sustainable.
As a firm, our contribution may be small but through every encounter, we must bring about this new concept of unity which I call ‘transformative unity.’ If we do this, then a new kind of innovation will emerge, not just the type that will win awards or attract many funds but one that is meaningful and shapes the world into a better place.