Shape the World™Consulus is a global innovation and design consultancy with business management and multi-disciplinary creative capabilities. We help companies, governments and non-profit organisations achieve sustainable growth by redesigning their organisations, business models and experiences.
- World Company Day initiative to be introduced in Taiwan
- The Challenges of the New World Order: The disruption of Industry 4.0 and why a unified approach is needed
- Le sfide del nuovo ordine mondiale. La 4° rivoluzione industriale e la necessità di modelli unificati
- La 4° rivoluzione industriale come una via per l’ideazione: 6 passi per integrare intelligenze e competenze
- 4th Industrial Revolution Way of Ideation: 6 Steps to Unify Experts and Streams of Thought
As we celebrate another World Company Day with more than 200 signatories today, we invite some of our Signatories from Japan, Vietnam and Indonesia to share about how they build a successful business and make a difference to shape a better world.
The idea that corporate social responsibility is considered exceptional and not the norm is the scandal of our times. We should not have to give an award to a company that is seeking to do good, it is in their DNA and should be the standard.
WCD gets in touch with RMIT Vietnam, RMIT Vietnam, the Asian hub of Melbourne-based University to find out about what they are doing to shape the world.