Shape the World™Consulus is a global innovation and design consultancy with business management and multi-disciplinary creative capabilities. We help companies, governments and non-profit organisations achieve sustainable growth by redesigning their organisations, business models and experiences.
- The Columnist | Issue 33 | Special Edition: Celebrating World Company Day
- The DNA of Companies: Designed for Good
- National Day Special 2016: S’pore brand giving local companies a leg-up overseas – Consulus shares on TODAY
- RMIT Vietnam: Shaping responsible leaders for Asia
- Naked Press: Healthy living is happy living
As we celebrate another World Company Day with more than 200 signatories today, we invite some of our Signatories from Japan, Vietnam and Indonesia to share about how they build a successful business and make a difference to shape a better world.
The idea that corporate social responsibility is considered exceptional and not the norm is the scandal of our times. We should not have to give an award to a company that is seeking to do good, it is in their DNA and should be the standard.
WCD gets in touch with RMIT Vietnam, RMIT Vietnam, the Asian hub of Melbourne-based University to find out about what they are doing to shape the world.